Sunday, November 29, 2009

Surviving

I think when I am finally thru this I may just have to write something for others trying to get out of what seems like a icky tangling spider web of a nightmare! Decisions I made when I was wayyyy too young to make them, have come back to bite me in the booty. I cherish the great kids I was able to have because of my marriage. I also have grown from the bad experiences I have went thru. I discovered how I deserve to be treated by others. I will never again allow myself to be a doormat. How can saying yes 15.5 years ago translate into such difficulty to say no and no more now? I can at least say even though it seems the "system" is holding me back at least I am not where I was 6 months ago. Even if, at times, it seems like baby steps I am getting there........... and I am surviving! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment